[microsound] LA CASA MICROSCOPICA

Hello people,
"La casa Microscopica" or "the microscopic house " consists in a open common
project exploring the relationship between the creators and their living
places.
The idea would be to take as a  start point for the compositions the sounds from
the place where one lives, inside our houses.(pipes, people, mosquitos, traffic
fromoutide, whatever),so  the works of the project are subject to this rule of
using only  sounds coming from recordings made in your house.
In this way we have first the effort (always interesting, I think) of having
some sort of rule or autolimitation in our work and in the other hand the fact
of the inmediate enviroment having a direct and explicit influence in the music
or better said the inmediate environrment almost being our music.
Confirmed artists till now are Pablo Reche, Sogar, Marco Godme, 1=0, Plumb &
Plumber, Marc Mc Nulty ,
Interested?
Roberto Rodrigo
www.montgorecords.com