RE: [microsound] RE: summertime project?

Hi Nick and all,

I have been working on a piece called 'memory of summer' - what
interests me is creating a track based around summer only from memory
(as someone suggested before). I will also work on a piece more locally
based in Australia's winter...

I really like the ideas that this project has brought up and it would be
great to have it coordinated. Perhaps you and I could nut out some
project guidelines and get people to post their tracks on the hotline
server/twiki? Email me with suggestions..

Who actually did start this thread?? :)

Simon.

Symbiosis
Sunday nights, 12am - 2am