Re: [microsound] being 'political' in non-verbal music

Who's distinction? Yours, mine, we/ours? We have no point of reference. Only the creator of the image has it. We can only percieve to know what distinction/purpose it really had. But in the end that only further supports your rationale on the whole subject.

aLEKs

 The politics comes later.
Paraphrasing Lyotard:  a cave dweller inscribes a figure on the wall
inside a cave.  Is it art?  Is it language?  It is neither.  The
distinction will come later.