Re: [microsound] RE: summertime project?

I think converting from WMA to MP3 would likely compress the audio further,
wouldn't it? I don't think it would be too difficult to users, Mac or PC, to
convert WMA to WAV or AIFF for manipulation. That said, I'll vote for
whatever format they're currently in.
 - QF8
http://scatterbrain.raygunarmy.com/