Re: [microsound] RE: summertime project?

i went to eight different parks this weekend, in
Austin Texas, and made field recordings for ten
minutes at each one.  one park had a waterfall.  one
other had the sounds of black families having
pic-nics and celebrating a holiday called june teenth.
 i talked to little kids on swings and so forth.
though this was intended for another project, all of
the files were filled with sounds of "summer".  i'de
like to upload these as a foundation for getting
something concrete  started.  only thing is, my
portable digital recorder only records to WMA. i
didn't like it either, so i can rip to mp3, if the
format will make it easier for us all to contribute
to.

one hundred degrees,
b/g