Re: [microsound] BEACH MIX

I agree with John, the wiki should be used both to collaborate on the ruleset and the actual work submission. Perhaps there should be a date where the ruleset is firm and no further suggestions can be taken. I'm all for this, and agree that with little effort we can keep it congealed. :)

Possible time window for submissions: one month after the summer solstice (tonight)

The work or system of works must [ relate to | encapsulate | communicate ] the word: BEACH

Questions you may ask yourself when thinking about submitting:

What beauty is there to be found between the sounds of our surroundings?

How can my [ style | approach | genre | process ] relate to microsound?

How does the "digital aesthetic" find its way into and out of the environment?

matt