[microsound] RE: summertime project?

i'm in the south living the firsts days of the cold days. maybe it would be interesting
that poeple living the winter works with materials generated by people living the summer.
sometimes the best of the summer is what we remember form it, the light, the sound, the
distance...  a summer sound in the winter air.