Re: [microsound] RE: summertime project?

Whoops, I meant no offense, I swear. I just thought your post was
funny in contrast to the couple posts that preceeded it. Truthfully, I
enjoy machine noise just as much as the next guy. Matter of fact,
there's a guy in my town that's been cutting down some very large
trees on his property, which would make great material for that kind
of project.

- QF8
http://scatterbrain.raygunarmy.com/