Re: [microsound] mulch

Buzz is one of the most underrated- underappreciated programs out there.

I have never had a problem with it.  Its sound generators /instruments
are on par with Reaktor sound wise IMO.  Its well worth the effort to
get it running though i have never even heard of anyone having problems
with it.  Try joining the Buzz mailing list, i am shure the community
can get you up and running in no time.

aLEKs