Re: [microsound] mulch

Well I have a laptop running Windoze XP <insert snide comments + curses
of Micro$oft here> - and I was not able to get it to run AT ALL.  Just
crashed in a nasty way.

I'm thinking about using energyXT though, it's cheap and seems to do
what I want - it will act as both VST host and also VSTi, so I could
probably use it to sequence in AudioMulch as well.  And it supports MIDI
VST (there are a couple of interesting random ones out there)...

~David