Re: [microsound] On canadians performing in the USA...

Problem is that when we (Tractile) play in the states, we've a
carload of gear. Stuff we need too.... samplers with media containing
our sounds, laptops, fx, mixer... a bunch of stuff. Our live rig is
pretty hefty. They have us in their database now from a
misunderstanding or two and it's hell to just go and play. I am sick
of playing games trying to get in and was wondering if there was some
EASY and LEGAL way around things. "good luck" you're all probably
thinking.

Playing as Direwires is similar but there is a possibility of
slimming down to just a laptop or something (or maybe a palm when
they are tough enough processor-wise to do what I do.. not anytime
real soon though :) )

-adam