Re: [microsound] On canadians performing in the USA...

its a new law in the us for any muscians perforaming in the us...
well new in terms of the last 5 years... you have to have a tour set up
with all the paperwork in order to come and play a show.. your not even
allowed to coem and play a single show you have to have a minimum amount
of shows booked its sort of lame acctually...