Re: [microsound] guitar distortion as the 1st glitch

i love konono # 1.   yes, they are finally being
released properly.   only some record stores carried
their stuff, namely aquarius records out of san
francisco.  i'de  wanted to mention this before, but
that record store does a great job at reviews of new
records and have a very nice weekly newsletter(not to
mention on-line procurement of hard to find releases).
here's a link to the newsest letter.  beware of death
metal.

http://www.aquariusrecords.org/cat/newest.html

b/g/