Re: [microsound] guitar distortion as the 1st glitch

this sounds similar to konono #1 - nigerian (i think) ensemble featuring three (cheaply and heavily) amplified kalimbas. basically modified thumb pianos getting cranked WAY up. very recently seeing proper recorded releases and is totally awesome and moves my butt.