Re: [microsound] guitar distortion as the 1st glitch

On a similar subject and might be worth checking out
is the Kinshasa Sound System in Africa.  I'm no expert
on them, but by reading a bit about them discovered
that their sounds are made by building mics, amps, and
wierd amplified percussion machines by hand and the
result is something really strange, as the sounds
clash on lo-fi amplifiers creating odd frequency
ocilations, etc.

i don't know much more than that but they sound like
they might be worth looking up.  and pass the info on
to me if you do, cause i wouldn't mind knowing more!

jake