Re: [microsound] OT?

Around here we give "sparkles" by that method.  But the sentiment still counts.

*wiggles fingers in further support*

What I love about certain mailing lists to which I subscribe is never a faithfulness to a specific Topic but rather a maleability that allows vast range of thought to be discussed.  In the time I have been reading the microsound list it has proven exemplary to this end and I would hate to see that side of it stifled.

-R.

briggs <briggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
twinkle

....steve...

p.s. twinkle = to silently agree. wiggle your fingers.

"Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
And today?  Today is a gift.
That's why we call it the present."