Re: Re: [microsound] T Shirt idea

i print shirts as well and am willing to donate some
time and materials.   i'm not into the dead-head logo
thing.  actually, the whole idea of using some-one
else's  logo in an ironic way is way overdone.
perhaps we can be witty and clever on our own.   and
to add, i suppose we should start submitting artwork,
as kim's content seemed rather succinct.

regarding the hostile remarks submitted on behalf of
the sculpture synth thread, i myself didnt recognize
who was posting, and it seemed suspicious.   something
along the lines of VIRAL MARKETING.  maybe this doesnt
make sense, but i wonder if this list has been subject
to some crafty marketing people, posting as satisfied
end-users, in order to generate hype.  or maybe it was
just people being assholes.

whatever.

there is worst shit going on in the world, and i'm
still making t-shirts.

banzai,

b.

--- : in famous: : Tue Sep 13 08: 40: 18@xxxxxxxxx,