Re: [microsound] New Orleans?

--- graham miller <grahammiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

the project should be called 'bad karma.'

bryan garcia wrote:

oh shit.

that's funny.

I don't think it's so funny (if I understand the joke correctly). The past few days I saw some radical-left people imply that the N.O. people had it comming because of being Americans and thus "voting for Bush" and I saw some radical right people imply N.O. had deserved god's wrath because of hosting events aimed at homosexuals. Personally I think neither is apropriate or funny,

Let's not make everything more complicated then it needs to be.

Yours,
Kas.