Re: [microsound] New Orleans?

either way, there'd be a hell of a lot more money and personnel to save
these unfortunate people - the true role of a responsible government - if
it weren't for an certain illegal oil war in the mideast and a government
that has historically seemed to ignore the plights of its own people in
favour of a misguided drive toward global imperialism.

much of the united states has become a third world country. just because
they have taco bell and walmart doesn't change anything. plenty of money
for tanks and bombs. not so much for drug rehabilitation, literacy,
education, creativity, family planning, swimming lessons etc.  new orleans,
if anything, is a reminder that the country is collapsing from within.

what a pathetic state of affairs.

the real shame is that bush had to cut his month long vacation short by two
days.

if democracy works than the americans deserve *exactly* what they get in
terms of military and federal help. they voted for him. now they can reap
the rewards of a 'leader' bent on destroying liberty, reason, humanity, the
planet, and its increasingly fragile ecology, via his own incredibly
efficient ignorance, stupidity, piety, and avarice.

like i said, bad karma, with no one to blame except the imaginary god which
supposedly lights his way and the very global warming and climatic
devastation prompted by the fuel wars. time to trade kevlar in for water
wings.

the great balancing equation that is the universe...  now where did i put
that popcorn?

g.