Re: [microsound] microtonal

max/msp, pd, supercollider, csound, etc. i think software like cubase/pro
tools/etc is generally going to give you more headaches than anything, but
maybe someone else knows something i don't. i've heard open music is a dream
for working with microtonality, especially for those of us who like to fall
back on a score now and then, but I can't confirm that firsthand.