Re: [microsound] Re: microphone

Ah, thanks for your comments. I found this, and it's older brother AT825 for real cheap. What do you use to record (DAT?)?

/Johan

On Oct 19, 2005, at 8:20 PM, Ben Swire wrote:

I am very happy with the Audio Technica AT822 stereo
condenser microphone for field recording.  I found
mine online for $200, which is far cheaper than any
other mic in this category that I know of.  It
operates off of an AA battery, so you don't have to
worry about phantom power.  It is also good for
capturing live performances.