[microsound] looking for NY shows

Hello,

I record under the name Holzkopf.  I've got a show in
New York city on Dec. 15th, but will be in town from
Dec. 14th through 18th.  I am looking for any more
opportunities to perform.  I have experience playing
in everything from bar venues (including CBGBs, which
i hope is still there) to galleries.  My sound is a
combination of sludge-hop, with compositional
influence from psych rock, metal and grind but with a
heavy background in minimal electronics and an
emphasis on glitch.  There is info, mp3s and reviews
of my work at:

http://www.daintydeathy.com/holzkopf.html

I can provide a full promo package as well as a
sampler of my newest material to anyone interested in
helping me out.

Jake