RE: [microsound] Podcasts?

Vital weekly:

http://www.vitalweekly.net/podcast.html

latest tracklist:

0000 Tune
0014 Fovea Hex - Don't These Windows Open?
0321 The Wardrobe
0558 John Kannenberg - Autmn Enso II
0915 SRMeixner - The Dictatorship Of The Viewer
1201 Koji Asano - Rabbit Room Reservation Center I
1514 Tomas Korber/Dan Warburton - Untitled
1818 Aalfang Mit Pferdekopf - The Fragrance Of Rice Over Green Calm Waves
2105 Ovro - Die Widerhalle Der Vergangenheit
2405 Alkaloid Desperado - Alkaloid Zoo
2794 Francisco Lopez - Solid State Flesh
3023Tune

Regards,

Paul