RE: [microsound] Mac & MD players

I have one...is it possible to use your MD as a line in into ur mac /
itunes?

-----Original Message-----
From: guiver ben [mailto:benreviug@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 November 2005 13:02
To: microsound
Subject: Re: [microsound] technical enquiry

hello everyone,

er sorry tedious techy shit but......

i have a mac 9650 running os9, with logic 4.5, and an audiowerk 2 in 8 out
pci soundcard made by emagic.

i am in the process of making a radio programme, which involves me reading,
and recording, bits of books into the computer.

when i play back the assembled montage in the arrange window i get little
clicks happening now and then, which is really annoying. i checked out the
individual sound files (you double click on them and they come up in their
own window): when i play them individually they're fine, which is cool as i
was worried about the record path.

but i dont know why the arrange page view is giving me this snap crackle and
pop......i'll burn a file of the whole sequence and see what happens then,
like if the crackle is on the final audio fiel, or whether its just a thing
on the arrange page or something.

anyway: any advice appreciated. thank you in advance.

all the best

ben guiver