Re: [microsound] dsp processes: packages or plug ins for the voice

The pluggo collection has some great stuff that might get you the results
you want - a great set of plugs to have anyhow:
http://www.cycling74.com/products/pluggo.html

--
www.hecanjog.com <http://www.hecanjog.com> /
www.cedarav.com<http://www.cedarav.com>/

he can jog split ep with jahbitat forthcoming on norsordo:
http://www.nosordo.com

Switches and Intricate Maximals comps out now on Audiobulb Records
http://www.audiobulb.com