Re: [microsound] Re: microsound Digest 10 Dec 2005 02:55:48 -0000 Issue 1522

I have a couple of little self-powered guys from Eiderol (which I think is Roland in disguise, if I remember correctly). they were about 120 US, and although a bit heavy for traveling around, they do an acceptable job, though I wouldn't do any serious mixing with them....

\M