Re: [microsound] i know this has been said before but....

				.

julien.

Le 29 janv. 06 à 18:15, Rod Stasick a écrit :

Just for the record...
My comment was just
that, at the time, I couldn't
get more than a snippet of
sound and, thus,was unable
to actually tell whether I found
it interesting or not. We all have
our different ways of listening and
for some it's the immediate matter of
sound and for others, it's structure and
yet others, it's the interesting combination
of both of these elements. Plus, the "greatness"
of a work often involves the social web that we find
ourselves. Nine years from now, the tracks that we feel
are "life-changing" moments may become rather ho-hum.

Now,back outside to record hundreds of bees in my boxwood.