To: <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 9:53 PM
Subject: [microsound] NfoDB.net/com/org?

Hello everyone,

I just ran across what looks like a crack/shareware/illegal mp3 site
called
NfoDB.net/com/org and they have at least a couple and/OAR releases listed
with the
word "mp3" next to them. http://www.nfodb.com

Of course, being that I run the label and the releases are far from out
of print,
and they did not ask permission to post the mp3s (or whatever they're
posting),
I would like to know if anyone knows anything about this operation and
how to
get in contact with them?

Apart from and/OAR, I see releases by NonVisualObjects, Headz, Lucky
Kitchen,
1.8 sec recordings, Spekk, Alluvial Recordings, to name just a few.

Thanks, Dale

Dale Lloyd:  http://www.and-oar.org/dalelloyd.html
and/OAR:  http://www.and-oar.org/