Re: [microsound] Farmers Manual

Jair-Rohm schreef:
site: http://web.fm

Yo! That site sucks. Like, where's the info? I'm really getting tired of this "i'm too clever to communicate effectively" alternative web site design nonsense. It's like: ok, i'm curious, who are these people...so i go to the web site and it's like a pitiful attempt at a labyrinth. Really. All i wanted was a page with a bio and an MP3 or two. I mean, is that too much too ask?

you want mp3's: http://rla.web.fm

there are some oggs too though. i hope you don't mind.

you should have seen their previous site. very nice use of simple code (no flash, all html & javascript), but you would have freaked out.

m --

http://www.mprims.tk