Re: [microsound] Farmer Manual

I like FSCK. Farmers Manual had a really interesting multimedia approach to their work, and I always associated them with things like jodi.org etc. Renchenzentrum reminds me of FM in a big way, musically, and also in their audio/video performance.

plug: joel tammik - eemal, just came across this guys work, not much info online about him. very nice lp of dubby, textural, techno. keywords: glitch, chain reaction, lo fi, microsound.