Re: [microsound] happy new year

Hear hear Kim,

As I tend to not to have a lot of time to post messages to list groups
anymore, I too would like to extend a healthy and happy new cycle to all.

While I'm at it, I want to publically mention that the annual
"and/OAR favorites lists of 2005" are steadily growing at the
website, so check out what moved people the most throughout
the past year. http://www.and-oar.org/
(click image link near the bottom of the page)
There should be more lists to come.
The page will remain up until the end of February or early March.

It's a good place for artists and labels to see that people are indeed
buying, downloading, listening and appreciating their hard work, as well
as
a good place to find some mighty fine recommendations for future
investigations.
And if you know anyone whose work appears on list, please let them know.
I'm sure they would be glad to hear it.

Cheers, Dale

Dale Lloyd:  http://www.and-oar.org/dalelloyd.html
and/OAR:  http://www.and-oar.org/