Re: [microsound] A little help? Prepping gear for euroland

it's been some years since i first had this problem. i
found the converters available in the states (5 yrs
ago) did cause unpredictable events and non-events. my
advice is don't go cheap or try to get a small
converter because you want to take up less room in
your suitcase etc. i did this and the small unit fried
and i had to borrow amps etc rest of the tour. i
bought a converter here in germany to solve some of
these problems and it still functions today. they are
easy to find, so if you plan on coming a day early,
you can buy one here, costs about 50 euros, weigh
about 2 kilos i think... jeff gbk