Re: [microsound] folk-music instrument

Yes very... I can't tell yet if it was my local client or a hangup between
the delivery agents in-route, a few of my posts to this list from a day or
so ago just came through at the same time. But I've been sending and using
mail with this account all weekend...

On 2/13/06 9:24 AM, "jeff gburek" <tsazmaniac@xxxxxxxxx> scribed: