[microsound] an option for Sundays

RTQE, my radio program of various experimental musics - some of
which fall into the rubrics here - is now available as a streaming
webcast. That's right - community radio has been dragged kicking
and screaming into the diffuse light of the new century. Sunday, 9-11
PM U.S. Central Standard Time.

You can choose either a high bandwidth (96 kbs) link

http://lists.wort-fm.org/testsite/stream.shtml

Or a slower (32 kbs) connection:

http://216.153.251.197:8000/live

It's boring and full of things that cannot be considered to be
music, properly speaking.

Me? I might consider setting a timer for recording it across
the web, but sleep comes first. This is quite likely the only
time I'll mention it.

Love,
gregory