Re: [microsound] minimal release formats

Barenakedladies released an album only available (for purchase anyway) on a
USB flash drive. I thought that was pretty cool.

Online distribution is sometimes the only way a lot of people ever get their
stuff heard, so I tend to gravitate towards available downloads and online
releases from labels and artists.

On 2/9/06 10:56 AM, "cyborgk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<cyborgk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> scribed: