[microsound] Some quick help

Hello,

I am relatively new to the email listserv thing.

I have a hunch how it all works, after reading through the digest, but
I wanted confirmation before did something and crashed somebodies
computer or something.  (not likely)

so, if you want to post to EVERYONE you send message to:

microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

and if you for some reason want to reply to some one's post, you
simply have to make sure it is the same subject heading, and you
reply.  Then, it gets added to a string.  Yeah? or Nah?

oh, and does EVERYONE get that reply too? Or just the person who sent
the original?

Thanks-
Hunter