RE: [microsound] Re: field recording project

hi
there is some good sound of tram here in strasbourg alsace(FRANCE),maybe i can pick up for your project
aymeric de tapol

From: banyek <soutiengorge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: microsound <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [microsound] Re: field recording project
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 19:03:03 +0100 (CET)

Hello Paulo!

01.Are those trains or trams? Let me know..
http://www.berliner-verkehr.de/trbilder/1064.jpg
i'm looking for something like that.. :) trams and trains of
course are close in a sense but i'm cocentrating on trams now.

02. "try to do your best regarding recording quality as
well! Stereo 44khz is the standard recording quality." it
would be good in ape or VBR mp3.

I'll give you the ftp address if you have something.

Many thanks anyway!

Andras
Bitlab/Cod

|| sirr || Paulo Raposo <sirr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> írta:

> Hello andras,
>
> Good to know about your project.
> I have some berlin train recordings  and would like to
contribute.
> There is no spec about requested recording quality. Could
you give me more
> info about it and I'll upload the mp3 in my server ad send
you the link.

> Best,
> paulo
>

> on 2/9/06 3:46 PM, banyek at [ADRESS] wrote:
>
> > for me it is working perfectly...
> >
> > try simply:
> > http://soutiengorge.davidope.com/index_en.php?f=hirek
> > then scroll down to Cod Field Recordings project.
> > if it doesn't work here are the details:
> >
> > "As many of you may know, I have a netlabel, called
> > Complementary Distribution.
> > I would like to start a field recording project connected to
> > my netlabel and ask YOU to contribute! Read the following
> > points CAREFULLY!
> >
> > 01.The first project is connected to trams, so I would like
> > to ask you to submit your recordings of trams' sounds.
> > 02. Please send your submissions in stereo VBR mp3 format
> > and try to do your best regarding recording quality as well!
> > Stereo 44khz is the standard recording quality. Please
> > include the number of the tram you recorded and the city
> > where it was recorded. If you cannot upload your recordings
> > to anywhere, please mail me. DO NOT send your recordings as
> > attached files!
> > 03. Your submissions should be at least 30 seconds long.
> > 04. Of course, you can send more than 1 submission.
> > 05. The recordings will be published at Complementary
> > Distribution.
> > 06. The deadline is the end of March 2006!"
> >
> > my netlabel's url: http://www.bitlabrecords.com/cod
> >
> > Best,
> > Andras
> > Bitlab/Cod