Re: [microsound] m-audio microtrack or?

p jørgensen wrote:

Has anyone had any experience with m-audios microtrack recorder?
I'm looking for a recorder that's small (pocketsize would be perfect) and not to expensive and thought this might be ok.

_//peter

Hey, Peter. For a low priced recorder, it's definitely good. It only has 30V phantom power, though, not 48. Some have complained that it only has 1/4" line/mic ins, but if they had put XLR input connectivity in it it would have made a much bigger footprint for it and thus less portable. I just use a XLR to 1/4" adapter and it suits me fine. Andrew

--
Andrew Duke
scoring/sound design/source