RE: [microsound] visual artists / programmers

I do the video/art/music/programming thing....for those on windows there is
vvvv from meso.net...sorta pd/max - ish interface for video/lighting with an
audio subsystem, also from ixi-software.net is a fun little app called
videobat, for mac/win...along the pd line of interfaces there is also
framestein(which I believe is only windows) and for video compositing/motion
effects etc is the multiplatform jahshaka, which looks very promising....by
the way all the above is free/open source....