Re: Re: [microsound] visual artists

so we seem to have a lots of visual artists.

and this idea  of a visual cd-r/cd seems really interesting, if it's possible to realise it, i'm in.

my last visual project, presented at netmage festival (italy)  last week :
http://avatam.com/web/netmage06/

musicians are the Molair duo.
it's mainly focused on live improvisations and realtime but the video give an idea.

cedric.