RE: [microsound] ableton

They are the same thing right?

 Noel

-----Original Message-----
From: Mika Martini [mailto:mikamartini@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 30 March 2006 2:06 PM
To: microsound
Subject: RE: [microsound] ableton

oh yeah, and you can make "German techno" or chilean-andean-minimal-folk ... or somethigs like that ...

  mika.

Noel Peters <npeters@xxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
  I use Ableton Live for sound design for installations. Very easy to use,
very flexible, does not necessarily make you sound like German techno -
which I happen to be passionate about and also make with Ableton Live
even though I am not German.

Noel Peters