Re: [microsound] intro

darren ryan wrote:

Hello,
I am new to the list and looking for some basic info.
I am interested in creating real time
experimental/glitch music on an old laptop.
I am familier with reaktor, reason, etc. but would
like to know more about csound. It seems rather
complicated and I wonder if there is a less painfull
way to start using it.
Also if someone could share some resources for
downloading free and interesting sound generating
programs it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Darren

Darren:  If you're on PC, you could try Audiomulch.
http://audiomulch.com
Andrew

--
Andrew Duke