Re: [microsound] Please Restore Your Account Access

----- Original Message -----
From: "Björn Eriksson" <nowerik@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: [microsound] Please Restore Your Account Access

> Hmm... makes me wonder if anyone can send to this list? I can't imagine
> service@xxxxxxxxxx is an ordinary subscriber to the microsound list.
>
> /Björn Eriksson

service@xxxxxxxxxx is not an ordinary subscriber, no. the address has been
spoofed. proabably someone on this list has some malicious ad/spy ware
running that is generating that kind of e-mails that are pretending that
they come from companies like PayPal.

An important thing to keep in mind is that paypal will never address you as
"dear user" but always with both your first & last name that you've entered
in your account info when you created it. When in doubt of authenticity of
an e-mail forward the mail to spoof@xxxxxxxxxx