Re: [microsound] Microsound tshirt V2 with image

props on the new shirt. its funny and a bit nerdy.
you gotta love it. I think it still might be nice to have the URL or
..microsound on the back
doesnt have to be a huge font or anything.

excellent job!
phoen+

--
[dissecting audio w/ sonic possibilities]
http://www.phoensnd.com