Re: [microsound] striated and smooth (was: music is the ultimate incorruptible)

the misunderstanding thickens. i dont have any
aversion to improvisation at all rinus. quite the
contrary. and the victorian room idea is just a
fantasy. there was probably leakage there already. i
think you got me confused with some other guy or
statement in the thread. but i am actually very
interested to hear if mr. hastings-king has any
reflections on malfatti or reductionist improv in
general.
best,
jeff