[microsound] Re: question: who is making the most interesting minimal techno right now?

Great question, I think there's tons of interesting stuff coming out right now, though weeding out the stuff you like might take some work. its become such a convoluted niche genre.

I like Isolee, I:Cube, Bill Youngman, Clark, Andy Vaz, Sleeparchive, Mikkel Metal, Sans Soleil, James Ruskin, DJ Shufflemaster, Luciano, Marco Carola, Female, Regis, Surgeon, jichael mackson, Monolake, Secret Cinema, NAW, Stewart Walker, Joel Mull, Murcof, Pacou, Sutekh, ...the list goes on and on. I'd like to include myself in the list someday.

 Yahoo! Mail