Re: [microsound] music is the ultimate incorruptible

> As far as working towards erasing power structures
> in music, Mattin seems to
> be doing some nice things in doing his best to not
> allow capitol to be an
> ingredient in his music (he releases his music for
> free, made on open source
> software, etc etc).  Someone on this list just
> brought this up actually.

yes, it was me! but musical is not all powerful or
universally communicative. it is however a way to pose
questions against the dominant strains of culture

j.ff gbk

http://www.futurevessel.com/orphansound/

http://www.mattin.org/desetxea.html

http://www.djalma.com