Re: [microsound] music is the ultimate incorruptible

stephen, thanks for your comments and you pretty sum
up what i was driving at before my wireless fritzed
again. there is a big difference between a percieved
hierarchy of sounds in a rendering than the
superficial tendencies in a social hierarchy. and
contrary to what may be believed from my previous
posts, i actually prefer misprisciouns of cage over
orthodox cage except in this instance where the ideas
are reduced to "all the world is a symphony" (which it
might be) which tends to be a way of dismissive of
cage rather than generative. i wonder what you make of
radu malfatti with rerspect to cage?
best, jeff

j.ff gbk

http://www.futurevessel.com/orphansound/