Re: [microsound] VST

but in that case you could best build your own software or hardware
completely from scratch. Because you always have to start from some
where. And if some has build your software or hardware, it means there
are probably also people with exactly the same.

Thouhg I think I understand what you are going at and in that way it
is of course a really good one, 'cause music making is about being
creative.

Sietse

www.orphax.tk (ambient, drones ao.)
www.zonderland.tk (postambientrock)