Re: [microsound] VST

Hallo,
Sietse Van Erve hat gesagt: // Sietse Van Erve wrote:

> but in that case you could best build your own software or hardware
> completely from scratch.

Not necessarily. (Though I would indeed recommend to also learn at
least a bit of programming, when dealing with computer music.)

I wanted to point out, that instead of looking for that certain VST
plugin that will make better music, one could also focus on finding
inspiration or new ideas in one's own mind. Reading books or listening
to music can be of much more help with that than downloading plug-ins.

Additionally nobody will be able to take back anything you learned
that way. Computer software can stop running, your mind won't (and if
it does, you probably have more important things to worry about than
finding interesting sounds.)

Ciao